Outcomes in patients with COVID-19
Date: November 6, 2020
Time: 9:00 – 10:00 am EST
Moderators: Ann McMahon and Montse Soriano-Gabarro
- Clinical Outcomes During COVID-19 Hospitalization: A Retrospective Cohort Study Comparing Immunocompromised to Immunocompetent Persons.
- Kathleen M. Andersen, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, USA. Center for Drug Safety and Effectiveness, Baltimore, USA
- Risk factors for COVID-related death among 27 million U.S. Medicare Beneficiaries.
- Hector S. Izurieta, US Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, USA
- Natural History of Coagulopathy in Patients with COVID-19 in a Real-World Electronic Health Data Network.
- Maria Kempner, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute, Boston, USA, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Examining adverse outcomes and monthly trends in pediatric and adult patients with COVID-19: a real world evidence study.
- Sierra Luciano, TriNetX, Inc., Cambridge, USA