Benefit Risk Assessment, Communication and Evaluation (BRACE) SIG
Established August 2012
To provide an interactive and collaborative forum for education, training and development among ISPE members with an interest in BRACE.
- To promote awareness, through education and collaboration, of the intersection of pharmacoepidemiology and BRACE.
- To define the role, application and best practices of pharmacoepidemiology to BRACE.
- To develop and advance BRACE via:
- development, review and implementation of new tools/methods,
- the development and sharing of applied examples,
- providing a forum for sharing findings and soliciting constructive input from peers,
- sharing information on best practices and promoting harmonization
SIG Leadership and Governance Structure
Please visit our ISPE Community for the latest SIG news, upcoming meetings, membership, documents library, connecting with SIG members and leaders, and more. An account is needed to access the community and join it.